My lab results just came back and my health is in good condition but I don't have enough vitamin d. How will this show physically in/on my body?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Vit D Deficiency
Vit d deficiency can caue pain in bones and muscle, and in growing children can caue ricketts and in severe form osteomalcia in adults.
But most of the times the symptoms may be so suble and you may not know you are deficient till blood test shows on blood test.We know now that vit d has a role in preventin cardiovascular disease, cancers, asthma in children, cognitive impairment in older people etc.

In brief: Vit D Deficiency
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Bone
Vitamin d is important in calcium resorption.
Bones can become less hard without calcium ie, osteoporosis. A good daily intake of both is best for ideal bone health.

In brief: Bone
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Adam Smith