My daughter, age 7, has been suffering from foot/ankle pain and has now spread to knee, calf, elbow, neck, shoulder, hip, fingers however all her bl?

In brief: Juvenile arthritis
Migrating joint pain can be a sign of juvenile arthritis but also can be infectious.
I would consult your pediatrician for a complete workup.

In brief: Juvenile arthritis
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Obvious arthritis.
Apart from pain and inability to do or enjoy normal physical activities, inflammation is damaging to the heart and blood vessels.
Because of the rapid spread, and seemingly aggressive nature, she should see a rheumatologist, and if non avalable, at least and internal medicine specialist or her family practitioner.Her prob is not-orthopeadic in nature or fibromyalgia. Too joint specific. Help her.

In brief: Obvious arthritis.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Most important is CRP testing.
Dr. Cindy Juster