What is the upper limit for the number of times I can take Plan B pill without being affected by side effects? Are the side effects harmful?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Plan B
Plan b can be taken whenever you need it.
Use as directed. These are basically just oral contraceptive type tablets, which women have taken for many years with acceptable risks. Using as directed has far less risks than regular daily use, but it is still possible that you could have the side-effects of oral contraceptives. Most common side effect is nausea and upset stomach.

In brief: Plan B
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Jeff Livingston
I agree but if you are having to use it frequently then you need to visit your doctor to discuss a longer term, more effective birth control strategy.
Dr. Jane Van Dis