Yesterday, I found a small, soft, flesh colored, painful bump on my inner lip. Today, it is bigger and I found another one. Help?

In brief: Minor salivary gland
It could be a minor salivary gland and may go away by itself.
If it continues to get worse i would see a dentist or dental specialist in oral pathology or oral medicine.

In brief: Minor salivary gland
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Bumps on lips
Most of the bumps that occur on the lips are small cysts filled with mucousy material called mucoceles.
They result when sometimes the pore for saliva production gets blocked and mucous builds up. They are benign. In some cases they may go away by themselves, but most of the time patients come to the doctor to have them cut out in a simple 3-minute procedure.

In brief: Bumps on lips
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. William Forsythe