I have a headache in the center of my head. Is this due to.Sinus pressure? I think I should note I cried my.Eyes out last night.. And I rarely cry..

Allison Greco
General Practice
In brief: Could be
Crying excessively can cause a headache.
So can sinus pressure, stress, and lack of sleep. If you are experiencing symptoms like blurry vision, weakness in your extremities, dizziness, fevers or flu-like symptoms, see your doctor, otherwise you are probably fine.

In brief: Could be
Allison Greco
Allison Greco
Answer assisted by Allison Greco, Medical Student
Dr. Gabor Racz
Some head aches on the top of the head may be unrecognized low spinal fluid pressure HA"s Do a Valsalva manouver and let the air out suddenly and if the HA gets worse it may give you the diagnosis. Also postural features include less pain in supine worse pain in erect position. Some patients got better with epidural blood patches. Some congenital or post surgical spinal fluid leaks will only
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Severe headache
Any time you have an unusual (for you) headache severe enough to make you cry, you should see a doctor. This kind of headache can be due to sinuses (any nasal drainage, face pain) or migraine (severe throbbing with nausea and visual symptoms), but it can also be due to a more severe problem like an aneurysm or hemorrhage or stroke.

In brief: Severe headache
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Jonathan Jassey