What to do if I'm feeling so embarassed and sad..it ruined my life, I tried aldara and condylox (podofilox) but no effect.does it rlly go away in 2 years?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Venereal warts?

I am assuming from your question that you have Condylomata (Venereal warts) of the vulva and have not been able to get rid of them. First of all, both laser and cryotherapy (freezing) as well as surgical excision can remove them. Secondly, get some emotional help through a therapist or Psychologist (and maybe Rx drugs) to get past this depressive state.
of mind.

In brief: Venereal warts?

of mind.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham