Idk how I know but sometimes, when I am sleeping I feel my body or limbs shake like I am having seizure. I can't stop it or wake up. What is happening?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Shaking at night

I can't tell you what is happening, but i can tell you that it is not a common generalized seizure because then you would be unconscious.
There is a common disorder that occurs at night called myoclonic jerks, but these movements are sudden and intermittent jerks of the arm and/or legs. They do not tend to go on all night. I would consider causes like stress or drugs.

In brief: Shaking at night

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Eric Weisman