What to do if I have a lump right underneath the head of my penis?

Here are some... See a urologist so to decide its clinical significance. Without a direct look at, no one can tell for sure what it may be although clinically it may be just a sebaceous cyst. To figure out what it may be, follow instruction in articles listed in http://www.formefirst.com/onDealSickness.html. More? Welcome to contact me at www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to log in for appointments.