Is it normal to bleed from my gums while im flossing my teeth?

In brief: No
Bleeding gums is a sign of gum inflammation.
Normal, healthy gums will not bleed when you floss your teeth. I would recommend that you see your dentist for an accurate assessment of your periodontal health and any associated treatment and/or home care recommendations.

In brief: No
Dr. Dante De Crescenzo
Dr. Dante De Crescenzo
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Bleeding from gums
No it is not at all normal, you need to see your dentist you may have gum disease and have it taken care of before it gets worse.

In brief: Bleeding from gums
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: No
Usually bleeding is a signof gum disease.
The only other cause could be you are flossing to hard.

In brief: No
Dr. William Ledford
Dr. William Ledford
Dr. David May
Dentistry
In brief: No
Is it normal for your fingernails to bleed? If they did it would mean they were injured, the same is true for your gums, they are either injured or infected.

In brief: No
Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. Vicken Poochikian