Is it normal to bleed from my gums while im flossing my teeth?

No. Bleeding gums is a sign of gum inflammation. Normal, healthy gums will not bleed when you floss your teeth. I would recommend that you see your dentist for an accurate assessment of your periodontal health and any associated treatment and/or home care recommendations.
Bleeding from gums. No it is not at all normal, you need to see your dentist you may have gum disease and have it taken care of before it gets worse.
No. Is it normal for your fingernails to bleed? If they did it would mean they were injured, the same is true for your gums, they are either injured or infected.