I am a 27female whos tryin to conceive but rite now I hav a frequent urge to pee n nothing comes out. No burin or irratation jus urgency to pee. Help!?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Go see your doc!
Pregnancy is one of those periods of time when we are so worried that we'll treat you for a bladder infection (assuming dirty urine) even if you don't feel anything typical symptoms.
Since you're trying to get pregnant, i'd suggest getting checked out to be sure you're physically ready/healthy to get pregnant. Want to be sure you don't have diabetes (dm or di) or too much calcium. Good luck!

In brief: Go see your doc!
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: You may have a UTI
Need to get your urine checked to rule out uti.
Your syptoms should disappear if you in fact have a UTI which is treated. Good luck.

In brief: You may have a UTI
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham