Where do I go if my child has no health insurance, and his doctor wishes payment at the time of visit but I have none?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Several choices
Any emergency room is mandated to see your child whether or not you can pay at the time.
There are agencies in most cities with social workers who can advise you on mechanisms for having the child seen. Perhaps if you discuss this with the doctor you can arrange other circumstances than cash.

In brief: Several choices
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Mandakini Patel
In brief: Uninsured 's healthc
If u have no isnurance and are unable to pay 4 ur child's healthcare, u can go 2 the county clinics.
They will help u to even get enrolled in the state medicaid insurance program.

In brief: Uninsured 's healthc
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Jonathan Jassey