Where can I find a doctor for my child, if we have no health insurance?

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Ask

Ask the nearest children"s hospital for resources.
Or call the local pediatricians and see what can be worked out. Most states have programs in place to pay for vaccines and help with office visits. The pediatricians may be able to help.

In brief: Ask

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Julio Pajaro
I would also check with the Department of Children's Services in your area, you may qualify for state funded healthcare called Medicaid. Good luck, jp
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Call office RHC/FQHC

Just about any pediatrician will make arrangements for a child who cannot pay.
Ask for the office manager and be open and honest about your situation. Also, if a clinic is a rural health clinic, (rhc) or a federally qualified health center(fqhc), they must have arrangements for patients without resources/insurance. Or come to danville, il to my office - i'll be happy to see your child!

In brief: Call office RHC/FQHC

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: CHCs

Chcs, or community health centers, are private, not for profit organizations that receive government grants to take care of people who are uninsured or under-served.
You can find a heath center near you at http://findahealthcenter.Hrsa.Gov/search_hcc.Aspx bring your income information when you come, and they will be able to adjust the costs accordingly. Good luck!

In brief: CHCs

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Shontae Buffington