What to do if I had back surgery 10 months ago I'm in a lot of pain can you please explain my l4/l5 & l5/s1 MRI report to me?

Spine Pain Options. This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection.