What to do if I had a abnormal pap smear in 2001 and now have hgsil CIN 2?

Followup with dr! If your pap showed HGSIL, you need to have a colposcopy done. If you already did and the biopsy shows CIN 2, you will likely need a procedure to remove the surface of the cervix containing the abnromal cells.