3 doctors weighed in:
What happens if an adult takes a half a bottle of liquid child ibuprofen at once?
3 doctors weighed in

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Pediatrics
2 doctors agree
In brief: Depends
Depends how big the bottle is.
800mg of Ibuprofen is a high but acceptable dose of ibuprofen. In the liquid form that is 40ml or about an ounce and a half. Questions about overdose are best handled by the local poison control center. Poison control number is available in phone book or on line.

In brief: Depends
Depends how big the bottle is.
800mg of Ibuprofen is a high but acceptable dose of ibuprofen. In the liquid form that is 40ml or about an ounce and a half. Questions about overdose are best handled by the local poison control center. Poison control number is available in phone book or on line.
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Board Certified, Pediatrics
13 years in practice
833K people helped
Continue
107,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors