Can tobacco flavored ecigs contain actual tobacco?

Yes ... However. Most ecigarettes and liquids used in nicotine vaporizers do NOT contain tobacco products. The Risk is in the Flavor used. FLAVORLESS nicotine liquid contains only two ingredients -- glycerin and nicotine. Tobacco contains over 4000 other compounds including over 70 well-known carcinogens. While nicotine alone may be relatively safe, the rest of tobacco smoke is definitely NOT.
I have no clue. and actually, at this moment, nobody other than people in the company that makes them would really know the answer. The ingredients in e-cigs are trade secrets, and do not have to be revealed to any government authority. The FDA has put out regulations that, if approved (unlikely, I think) would force companies to put out that info so studies could be done. But currently, buyer beware!