Is it possble for a woman to still grow taller after having a baby?

In brief: Depends
If they had a baby at 13 they might have a little growth potential.
After age 16 most of the growth centers in girls have closed and cannot reopen.Once closed you do not grow taller.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Have not heard of ?
I have not heard of this.
As long as you have completed your normal growth curve, it is unlikely that you will grow any more after having children. Although most women complete their growth curves by the time they are 18, growth is possible until 23 witout the use of supplemental growth hormones. Therefore if you have a child younger than 23, it is possible that you may grow more but highly improb.

In brief: Have not heard of ?
I have not heard of this.
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham