I want to know if a uterine fibroid is harmful to an unborn baby?

Typically not. Fibroids can interefere with any part of the reproductive pathway from fertilization (blocking fallopian tube opening) to delivery (blocking birth canal) and all points in between. It can cause an early fetal demise and can cause premature labor. However, most women with fibroids and a developing fetus will do just fine. The fibroids will tend to grow and woman watched more closely by obgyn.
Maybe. These are bundles of scarred muscle cells in the wall of the uterus. One the size of a peanut would not have as much effect as one the size of a football. As the uterus wall thins out during pregnancy, the fibroid can distort the "room" for the fetus, constrict baby movements, distort babies appearance & force a c-section delivery. If you have one you should consult your doc on how yours would be.