I had scarlet fever as child. Now i'm 32, and I have trouble conceiving. Could that be the cause?

Dr. Robin Larabee
In brief: Unlikely
Scarlet fever is really no more than a strep throat infection that happens to also produce a rash.
It is quite common and is not a known cause of infertility.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Robin Larabee
Dr. Robin Larabee
In brief: No
Scary name but minor illness.
Back in the day when we had no antibiotics to treat it Scarlet fever could rage on for weeks of high fever & sometimes transition into rheumatic fever. Even then it had no direct effect on reproductive capabilities.Since the introduction of penicillin, the term has been relegated to the background as just a strep throat with a rash. It has no effect on fertility.

In brief: No
Scary name but minor illness.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham