I feel a panic attack coming on; can I take some motrin and tylenol (acetaminophen) to help?

In brief: No

Neither one of those medications will help.
Try deep breathing and visual relaxation techniques.

In brief: No

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Try relaxation

Have you tried relaxation breathing? If you want to avoid medication for your panic attacks, i highly recommend the book: the relaxation response by benson.
Read the entire book, then start doing the exercises as contained in the book. Start with 5 minutes twice a day working up to 10 minutes twice a day. Your panic should resolve. You will be able to stop an attack with the book's techniques.

In brief: Try relaxation

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Nancy Mellow
I agree with above. Motrin and Tylenol have no effect on panic. If more natural methods (like relaxation, deep breathing, meditation) do now work, sometimes certain prescription medications are used.
Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Won't help

Better to use anxiolytic 4 anticipatory anxiety & ssri to treat panic disorder.

In brief: Won't help

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Vikram Patel