Can I kill myself by mixing tramadol endone panadol (acetaminophen) and codeine?

In brief: Not the answer.

If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now.
Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support.

In brief: Not the answer.

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: If you are

Thinking about killing yourself, call a suicide hotline and talk to them about what is making you feel so bad.
Life can get better if you get help. Please do not hurt yourself you are young and things will improve. Depression does not last forever.

In brief: If you are

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Vikram Patel