Does having a baby ruin a woman's body shape?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Depends
Having a baby is an experience most women have & brings tremendous joy.
To maintain your body, i recommend that you be in the best shape before your pregnancy, gain the 25lbs only in pregnancy (and most should be in the third trimester b/c that is baby weight. Weight gain in the first 20week, is your body fat, not baby weight. And eat well, breast feed, exercise after the baby to look good.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
In brief: Hard to say
I've had many mothers that returned to pre-pregnancy shape and many that never tried to.
Those that did were often more health conscious (one a jazercise instructor). I suppose it depends on the woman.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Shontae Buffington