Do breast implants look different after you have a baby or breast-fed a baby?

Maybe. It's not the implants that have changes it's the rest of your native breast tissue. The implants are likely behind the pectoralis/chest wall muscle while the overlyiing breast tissue grows and starts making milk during the pregnancy. Any sagging or changes after nursing will be the breast tissue itself not the implant. You would need to go back to your plastic surgeon for evaluation.
Implants no. The breast implants do not change with pregnancy or breast feeding; however, the size and shape of the breast often do. Breast tend to get larger with pregnancy. Sometimes the larger size remains. Sometimes the breast go back to their original size and shape. Sometimes the volume is less than before pregnancy, but the skin remains stretched out allow the breast to drop.
breasts change. Although the breast implants will not change following pregnancy and the cessation of breast-feeding, the breast tissue itself may change. Following breast-feeding the breast tissue tends to deflate. In some patients the deflation can be dramatic and result in sagging of some of the breast tissue. This is variable from patient to patient.
Breasts after baby. The appearance of a breast which has been augmented with an implant will change over time, irrespective of whether you have a baby. Time stretches the skin, weight changes also alter the way the breast hangs, and so forth. Pregnancy is an extreme change of skin, weight and volume of the tissues surrounding the implant. However, some women have little change, and some change a lot.
Not Really. A patient's breasts may change after pregnancy and/or breast-feeding. Typical breast changes seen may include a decrease in breast size or lower position on the chest wall. Medically this process is called involutional hypoplasia. Breast implants themselves do not change with pregnancy. It is not unusual for patients who have had pregnancies to seek revisionary breast implant surgery.
Not quite. Implants don't really change. It is the breast and soft tissue around the implants that changes after pregnancy or breast feeding. The skin loses elasticity and the volume and water weight changes quite a bit. Thus your breasts and implants will usually look much different after pregnancy or breastfeeding.