Can toddlers drink goat milk due to cow milk allergies?

Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma
In brief: Goat vs cows milk
There is very high degree (92%) of similarity between cows milk and goats milk.
So the short story is no. If one wanted to try an alternative type of milk, then mare's milk is much less cross reactive.

In brief: Goat vs cows milk
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
In brief: I wouldn't
It is by nature deficient in folate, a vitamin that must be added if any kid is on it for any reason.
There are many acceptable alternative in milklike form, including soy and almond milks that replicate the nutrients in bovine milk.After a year of age a kid can get all the calcium they need from multiple non fluid sources that replace the need for any milklike material.

In brief: I wouldn't
Dr. Shontae Buffington