Can getting the flu shot while pregnant harm your baby?

Nope. Just the opposite, the flu shot protects the mom from influenza which between october to february can be serious enought to hospitalize pregnant women. It's highly recommended for all pregnant women during flu season. Make sure the inactivated type is used (not the nasal spray). Your doc should have summary sheets that give you more details.
No & might save both. The inactivated flu vaccine is recommended in pregnancy & a great idea. One of the saddest days I've had was discharging a newborn to go home with grandma after mom died of flu complications in 2009. We lost two pregnant moms that year in my town. Pregnancy does increase risk of complications with the flu. The vaccine is not perfect but it is better than nothing.
No. Studies have not demonstrated any adverse effects to the baby of maternal flu shot. A serious flu infection in the mom can have serious effects upon the pregnancy and fetus. Immunize!