As a celiac mother, should I watch for symptoms in my baby while giving some gluten to her?

In brief: Enjoy her infancy
At most, she will have some genes from you that make her at more risk than the population, but she gets genes from dad too, which may cancel it out.
The level of immune maturity needed to trigger celiac will take a while to happen. So enjoy her infancy. After a year have her doc start monitoring for tissue antibodies (while on gluten), but don't be surprised if they remain negative.

In brief: Enjoy her infancy
Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Yes/No
Keep note of how your child is doing overall and if there is concern discuss with your pediatrician.
I would not concentrate heavily on immediate responses to gluten.

In brief: Yes/No
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jonathan Jassey