Any proven herbal remedies for the hyper child?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Probably

I have no training in herbs, but i can tell you that hyperactivity is extremely common and is most often due to sugar intake.
Stop sugar in all its forms and look at how to initiate a proper diet made up of "god-made" food. There are no short cuts to a proper diet for it is the fuel for which we were designed and the brain of a child requires excellent nutrition.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Bettina Herbert
Reduce or avoid processed foods and anything with a label listing ingredients that you don't recognize. Lemon balm tea tastes good and may help calm everyone down.
Dr. Cindy Juster