Hi I was diagnosed with have chronic urticaria, angiodema in 2011. Have had 30 anaphylaxis since I'm take antihistamines, break out in hives daily. Developing lipomas & cysts everywhere.?

Allergist. I recommend seeing an allergist/immunologist. Often high dose antihistamines and other meds are needed to get control. Also you need to be evaluated to find out if the episodes are the urticaria/angioedema or truly anaphylaxis. .
Chronic urticaria. I presume you have had skin testing for allergens? I know of a tough couple cases just like yours that were due to an unrecognized gluten allergy. Docs are used to thinking that gluten allergy means just celiac disease, but thats not true. Try a gluten free diet for thirty days. It takes nearly two weeks to begin to lessen the symptoms. Take a look at Dr Perlmutter's book the Grain Brain.