I injured my foot a year and a half ago. Long story, but I'm having circulation problems. Vascular surgeons q?

Need evaluation. You need to be evaluated if your problem is due to injury, or due to peripheral vascular disease, see your vascular surgeon for studies.
See a Vasc Surgeon. If you have a poorly healing foot wound and a concern about circulation, you need a thoughtful vascular evaluation. The society for vascular surgery has a link to find a vascular specialist near you https://online. Vascularweb. Org/physician_search/physician_search. Aspx.
More info. Circulation problem can mean different things to different people. If you truly have a circulation problem would suggest evaluation by a vascular surgeon. With limited info provided question not really answerable.