Do you prescribe urocit k (potassium citrate) for the prevention of kidney stones?

Yes. It can be used to prevent recurrent kidney stones in patients with low urinary citrate. This measurement should be done by a specialized kidney stone laboratory.
Urocit K (potassium citrate) Personally, yes, I have prescribed Urocit K for kidney stone prevention and for nephrocalcinosis management. I find that patients prefer liquid citrate vehicles, such as Bicitra, (citric acid and sodium citrate) Polycitra, ReaLemon Extract, and orange juice, though.
Yes. It is used to prevent recurrent calcium oxalate as well as uric acid stones.