Usually get brown spotting between periods but today it is a week and half after last day of last period and i have light bleeding with clots.cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Not likely

Have you had a PAP smear? If not, get one.
You are still young enough to get HPV vaccine and should get it. The irregular bleeding is probably due to hormonal imbalance and may clear by itself. If you are losing more blood than usual, please take iron supplements available over the counter.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Laura Pearlman

In brief: Unlikely

Since you are so young, it is unlikely that you have cancer.
There are many things that can cause spotting including hormonal issue, std's, fibroids, polyps, pregnancy etc. I would start by ruling out pregnancy. If that is negative, the next step would be to see your doctor for an exam.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Jane Van Dis