My bone scan showed no evidence that my prostate cancer spread to the bones. What are the chances that it did not spread anywhere else?

Skeleton/nodes. In theory prostate cancer can spread anywhere. The most common sites of spread are bones and lymph nodes. The initial staging of the tumor may help determine likelihood of metastases. You should ask your physician about possible metastases.
Likely . Prostate cancer usually spreads to the bone first before involving other organs with the exception of lymph nodes. So if bone scan is negative it is unlikely to be in other organs, particularly if PSA is very low. Lymph nodes can be assessed with CT scan.