How does it feel to be caught in tsunami debris choking on muddy water, with sharp objects tearing you apart?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not good!

Do you think it would feel good? My intuitions are that it would feel terrible, or until your brain locked down.
Have never spoken to someone who survived.

In brief: Not good!

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey

In brief: Probably bad

I survived either a tidal wave or a tsunami when I was a young child living in Japan - BUT I don't recall it and was never carried away by it.
A tsunami can carry debris as large as an automobile and the current can be very fast. This creates potential for severe injury and suffering. I hope that neither you nor I ever have to endure the situation you have described.

In brief: Probably bad

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine