I have bizarre head sensation and causes my limbs and neck to be weak and numb and this lasts all day for days. I had bad anxiety prior to it. Linked?

Dr. Mara Fiorentino

In brief: Anxiety

Sensations along body and limbs can be caused by anxiety, and also by partial seizures, withdrawal from anticonvulsants or antidepressants, which you may have been taking to reduce mood symptoms or anxiety.
Those symptoms along with shortness of breath, palpitations,sweating, nausea, trembling are experienced in panic disorder. A consultation and appropriate treatment will suffice.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Eric Weisman