Can I take a different statin after developing rhabdomyalysis from Lipitor, (atorvastatin) then Crestor?

No. That is a pretty serious reaction. I would try different therapy for your lipids.
Its not known. The occurance of rhabdo seems lower than we first thought and aches/pains were called rhabdo when it isn't. BUT, the rhabdo is a combination of the drug GROUP'S effect and genetic susceptibility. I would suspect that if someone had the CK (muscle enzyme) elevation with one... they'll have it with all. Personally, all my pts (3) followed this pattern. BUT, 1-3 days and testing... not huge risk.