Can tramdol affect depression?

Yes. Some narcotic addicts overuse and seize but it is a great drug for those who have a pain-mood-anxiety combo. It might keep them off full opiods. You can get a discontinuation from the antidepressant effect but actual withdrawel from a partial opiod agonist is low. Opiod receptor stimulation with a partial agonist, aside from the snri effects is helpful for some. Dependent is not addiction, gdluc.
High risk. Although there are reports of tramadol alleviating depression, there is a high risk of convulsions and addiction with this pain medication. There are much safer medications for depression that have far fewer and much less dangerous side effects. Try one of the many antidepressants or therapies for depression first.