Toremifene citrate for gynecomastia?

Street Drugs. It has come to my attention through patients and hearsay rather than medical literature that drugs such as this and tamoxifen are being used to offset the potential breast stimulating effects of anabolic steroids. The indiscriminate and unmonitored administration of these drugs and potenttial side effects is potentially dangerous and essentially amounts to their use as street drugs.
Not Necessary. Most cases of pubertal gynecomastia resolve spontaneously, without intervention. I have found that gynecomastia, if persistent, is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area. If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Yes. Toremifene citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. Serm's are a class of compounds that act on the estrogen receptor. They are potentially useful for gynecomastia improvement.