I rolled my ankle. No swelling in bruises but the inside of my foot by the heel, kind of where the heel and arch meet, hurts a lot. Do I need an xray?

Plantar fasciitis? What you are describing sounds like plantar fasciitis-how long ago did you injure your ankle? If recent and the pain persist you should see an orthopedic foot specialist for an c-ray.