Two of my bottom front teeth are in a different position than when I was 15. I do have slightly receding gums. Would bone loss be the likely cause?

Possibly. Bone loss can allow teeth to shift. Shifting teeth can cause bone loss, especially if teeth move off of their bone support. If you notice a little shifting now, you will probably see a lot of shifting as time goes by. Please see an Orthodontic Specialist to evaluate the positions of your teeth and possible stabilization treatment options. Consultation with a Periodontist may also be indicated.
Not likely. The most usual cause is shifting that occurs over time. Especially in lower front teeth. It should not be a concern if you can keep them clean.