Have tendonitis of elbow, now elbow bone has become very enlarged and pointy and painful.Read somewhere its calcium buildup. what do for it, and elbow in general been already 4 months and still hurts?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: You should be seen -

by your PCP so he can do a test for gout and also get an Xray, to confirm whats going on.
The Tendonitis can be bothersome in some people, but they do getter better eventually. If pain meds like NSAIDs are used + therapy to stretch the tissues, a brace are not helping; then PRP shot maybe helpful. In a very small number of patients, surgery is an options after all other modalities are exhausted.

In brief: You should be seen -

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See details

I doubt it is any calcium buildup.
See an orthopedist and have the elbow properly evaluated and treated.

In brief: See details

I doubt it is any calcium buildup.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine