I have frequent mild headaches usually 2 a week. I have stress and anxiety. Could it be a brain tumor ? I have a very healthy lifestyle.

Dr. Forshing Lui
Neurology

In brief: Headache and stress.

Yourheadache is most likely tension headache worsened or precipitated by stress.
Brain tumor raely causes headache.

In brief: Headache and stress.

Brain tumor raely causes headache.
Dr. Forshing Lui
Dr. Forshing Lui
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Very low chance

A brain tumor is extremely unlikely.
Mild headaches are almost certainly not a sign of that. Symptoms would depend on the size and location of any tumor. Please find a psychotherapist experienced in illness anxiety and work together to find your path to a health conscious rather than illness conscious life style. It will take patience and trust, but you can do it. Best!

In brief: Very low chance

A brain tumor is extremely unlikely.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Eric Weisman