Some people are harassing me with Remote Neural Control tech.Experienced expansion and contraction of muscles.Any drugs that can help me?

In brief: Yes, there's help

Doctors use medications such as Zyprexa, Risperdal, Abilify, and others, to get rid of the Remote Neural Control problem. If a patient is low on his medication, the Remote Neural Control issue can return, which means it is important to keep up with one's doctor appointments and stay on the proper medication.
Invega Sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) is a once-a-month injection, so may help folks who tend to forget pills.

In brief: Yes, there's help

Dr. William Forsythe