I got a blood sample for hepatitis test, the result is negatif for A and C but positif for Hepatitis B, SGOT and SGPT normal. What does this mean?

You may be carrier. HBV can be transmitted sexually or by injection/transfusion, causing acute HBV, which resolves in most cases, leading to immunity. In many third world countries, HBV is transmitted from mother to child. becoming chronic and associated with low level but long-term liver injury. It is a risk factor for cirrhosis and liver cancer. Treatment depends on level of HBV DNA. See hepatologist for advice.