My synovial fluid analysis report has no infection from my knee after my operation.?

Allison Greco
General Practice

In brief: Good!

Depending on which surgery you had, it is expected that you will experience swelling, redness, and pain in the knee.
This will resolve with time, and physical therapy. If you feel feverish or sick, you may still have another source of infection to be worked up. See your doctor if you are concerned. See your doctor if you are experiencing excessive problems or have concerns.

In brief: Good!

Allison Greco
Allison Greco
Answer assisted by Allison Greco, Medical Student
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Great!

Thats good news although I am not sure what your question is.

In brief: Great!

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld