Tiny red bumps on upper & lower lips did not appear until a day or two after I spent time with my boyfriend & No signs of them on Vaginal area. ?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Lip rash

Lips have small glands in them just like other parts of the skin that keep the skin soft.
It's possible that whatever activity you engaged in may have irritated the skin and caused these symptoms. Other things to consider are any new exposures that could have irritated your skin such as a new lipstick or even latex exposure. Safe sex is very important and good to talk to your partner about it.

In brief: Lip rash

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham