A psychiatrist prescribed me stelazine, what is it going to do?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Ask your doctor
Any time any kind of doctor prescribes a medication, patients should ask why, what the benefits are apt to be, and what side effects to look out for. Without knowing why your doctor prescribed this medication, it is impossible to answer your question with any degree of specificity.

In brief: Ask your doctor
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
In brief: This medication
Belongs to a class of meds called antispychotics.
It might be used for that purpose or for an off label purpose. I agree w dr. Elliot. Part of providing informed consent to take a medication is to learn what the medication is, what it is used for. Possible side effects and what symptoms are being specifically targeted. Take care.

In brief: This medication