I am a student in college and iam suffering from a roommates hatred?

In brief: I agree with both

Dr welsh ; dr. Friedlander. I still shudder when i consider some of the horrible room mates that i had in college.
Look at the situation in a neutral way, if you are being treated abusively - i would notify the university. If you are being overly sensitive would encourage you to address that. Therapy is a great place to do this work. Take care.

In brief: I agree with both

Dr. Michael Welsh
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Counseling Center

You may be able to talk to your resident adviser or someone in the housing department to work with you to resolve any conflict between you and your roommate.
Most universities offer free counseling to their students as well to help deal with life adjustment issues. Both of you want to have a positive experience and most likely work together to resolve the differences between you.

In brief: Counseling Center

Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Michael Welsh
Heads up. In college, some students are abusive toward roommates out of a desire to have a single room. It is not right, but the university usually does nothing. If this is happening, remember you have a legal right not to be treated this way. Assert this right. Best wishes.
Dr. Jack Hinkle