I am a student in college and iam suffering from a roommates hatred?

I agree with both. Dr welsh ; dr. Friedlander. I still shudder when i consider some of the horrible room mates that i had in college. Look at the situation in a neutral way, if you are being treated abusively - i would notify the university. If you are being overly sensitive would encourage you to address that. Therapy is a great place to do this work. Take care.
Counseling Center. You may be able to talk to your resident adviser or someone in the housing department to work with you to resolve any conflict between you and your roommate. Most universities offer free counseling to their students as well to help deal with life adjustment issues. Both of you want to have a positive experience and most likely work together to resolve the differences between you.