Is regularly consuming raw spinach and kale bad for hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's)? Are they goiterogenic?

Caution re: kale but. Eating large amounts of cruciferous vegetables like kale can suppress thyroid function, but it is not clear how much and moderate consumption, esp. If these are cooked, should not have much of an effect. If you eat very large amounts of raw kale then monitor levels of thyroid hormone to see if you need to take more. Spinach is safe. See http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=george&dbid=250.