Can an ocular melanoma tumor be surgically removed without radiation therapy or removing my eye?

Ask your specialist. That is a very specific question which can't be answered without a lot of information which we can't share in a forum like this. Seek out an institution and physician team with experience in ocular melanoma. Best wishes!
It all depends. Your question can have many different answers depending on the details of your particular case. I would recommend speaking directly with the doctors involved with your case. Here are websites that can provide you with more info. Http://www. Ocularmelanoma. Org/ http://www. Mayoclinic. Org/melanoma/ocular. Html.