I am on mirena (levonorgestrel) but my boobs and nipples are sore. I have had tissue like blood in the bathroom and a pinkish clot on top on tampon. Miscarriage?

No. Women on Mirena (levonorgestrel) are still producing hormones from the ovary. When you are premenstrual your ovary will produce a hormone called progesterone. Progesterone will can make your breast and nipple sore. Ovulation may be associated with a little bleeding. If you have had the Mirena (levonorgestrel) for sometime and you have been checked after the insertion, you are fine. No harm in doing a pregnancy test.